Professional Security Officer
In our new apprenticeship program you have the opportunity to learn to become a Professional Security Officer while benefiting from a learn-while-you-earn teaching model! We believe that everyone’s time should be fairly compensated and our academy trained professionals are ready to take on both the next generation of security officers, those looking to switch careers, and current officers looking to increase their capabilities and earning potential!
Upon completion we will assist with finding another employer if you decide not to continue with the employer you worked with during the apprenticeship program.
- Program Length: Approximately 1.5 years.
- Prior experience can be taken into account.
- 5 week initial instructional period.
- Compensation $18-$20 per hour.
- Guaranteed wage increases during the program.
- State issued Security Guard Card
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Oleoresin Capsicum Certificate
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.